Cygnet Midwest is looking for a professional, seasoned business development person to become part of our B2B team -the potential to grow & lead a sales team would be a plus! If you are a dynamic, motivated, self-starter, we want to talk.
Cygnet Midwest is a full service boutique agency that has been in the marketing business for over 33 years –a lot has changed and change is good! We still do the traditional work our clients need, but we also bring them website design & development, digital marketing, marketing automation, SEO & more. We serve small, medium & largeclients as their outsourced marketing department and we are grateful to help them achieve their goals by-way-of our marketing efforts. We continually bring new ideas and marketing tactics to help them grow and prosper.
Our mission is to provide creative marketing services with results that are strategic & measurable while placing an emphasis on value and ROI. We believe in working hard & delivering valued services to our clients. We also believe in a healthy work-life balance.
You have previous sales experience in marketing, media or something closely related. You are a hunter, you love the sales process. You are good at finding prospects, finding a way in and CLOSING deals. You are a self-starter and don’t need to be micro-managed. Your motivated by unlimited potential income and your past sales experience demonstrates that. You value honesty & integrity. You are looking for a long-term career to GROW and SUCCEED. We want long-term partnerships for long-term growth. Our clients rarely leave us because we’re part of their team.
- Service existing accounts, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potentialclients.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, deliveryschedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales.Contributes to team effort by attendingsales meetings.
- Experience in sellingAdvertising, Media, and/or Digital Marketing Services(Web Design, SEM, SEO, PPC, etc) preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of current marketing tactics
- Manage client relationships
- Work with businesses and strategic partners to establish a referral network
- Sales background with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota, goal-driven environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospect
- Able to listen to clients, analyze their pain points and solve them
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple sales projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Must have been a significant contributor of a team generating 1million or more in annual sales
- Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
- Make cold calls dailyto establish pipeline
- Ability to say “NO” to unqualified prospects
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Competitive Pay Plan:
- Base plus commissionwith unlimited income potential including a residual and bonus plan.
- We are based in Chicago area, but have clients across the US, Canada & Europe.