Careers at Cygnet Midwest
Below are current job openings at Cygnet Midwest:
Jr. Account Executive – Cygnet Midwest is seeking a Junior Account Executive with 2+ years agency account service experience. This role manages day-to-day account assignments and works directly with the Senior Account service team. This position requires a self-motivated, and detail oriented individual who will manage day-to-day responsibilities, including planning, execution, tracking and overall communication of agency projects.
- Collaborate with senior account team to execute client strategy on a variety of deliverables that include print, digital, broadcast, OOH and in-store promotional items.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables. Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective execution of client creative
- Respond prompt and timely to all client needs
- Report internally on status of ongoing projects to Senior Account team.
- Proof, review design and production of collateral materials and advertising placements in preparation for Senior Account team to present to client.
- Collaborate on creative design and messaging.
- Builds an understanding of the Company's and the client's industry, business, and products.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquires.
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
- Quick learner, self-starter, highly organized
- Analytical and confident communication with strong writing and presentation skills
- Detailed project management and consensus building, from strategy to execution
- Confidence and professionalism to represent Cygnet Midwest well with clients
- Comfortable with collaboration and team work to develop strategic plans and evaluate client needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Composure to work under pressure, often on tight timelines
- Ideal candidate will have digital media experience plus knowledge of traditional media.
- B.A. in Mass Communications, Advertising, P.R. or Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years of account service experience in an advertising agency environment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as ability to collaborate with agency team (Creative, Media, Digital)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage large work flow within time constraints
- Some previous experience with account management and/or project coordination within marketing and/or creative services preferred.
- Basic knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making.
- Basic understanding of the Company’s market and business environment.
- Strong understanding of the various industries’ products and services.
- Basic understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across one or more touch points or mediums (e.g.digital, in-store, web design, mobile, print, direct).
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify effective solutions.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite).
To apply for this position, email your resume to